FIRECRACKER LIMITED PAYMENT POLICY
UPDATED 28 MAY 2019
The payment policy applies to users who have purchased a SquashLab subscription plan on the SquashLab website at URL: squashlab.net.
1. Overview of the subscription plans and payments
Firecracker Limited offers different types of SquashLab product subscriptions with specific pricing terms applicable to your account at the time of purchase off the website which are the following:
– Free Trial which is valid for 7 days after which it will expire. The free trial period is included in the SquashLab packages. When the 7 days are up, the free trial will expire, and the subscription package that you have purchased will start.
– 6 weeks once off subscription fee which is valid for 6 weeks after which it will expire.
– Quarterly once off subscription fee which is valid for 3 months after which it will expire.
– 6 Monthly once off subscription fee which is valid for 6 months after which it will expire.
All payments are made through the internationally recognized payment gateway called STRIPE.
STRIPE accepts most Visa and Mastercards.
2. Cancellation Policy
You are able to cancel your subscription anytime. It is important to note that if you cancel the package that you have purchased within the 7 days free trial period, you will not be charged with the purchase of the package you have subscribed to. If you cancel after the 7 days of the free trial, you will be charged for the package that you have purchased. It is important to note that Firecracker Limited does not process refunds.
3. Pricing Change Policy
Firecracker Limited may change the SquashLab webservice prices from time to time.
4. Payment Information
Registration on the SquashLab Website is required in order to purchase this service.
Upon registration, you are encouraged to provide accurate and complete information and inform us of any changes to that information by updating your details in the Profile section.
Upon first registration, you will be asked to choose a user name and password. None of our employees or agents will ever ask you for this information. Do not disclose this password to anyone under any circumstances whatsoever.
You are responsible for all use of your information, and for preventing unauthorized use of your information. If you believe there has been any breach of security, such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorized use of your information or any payment information, you are strongly encouraged to notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your registration does not in itself entitle you to purchase products from us, and we are not obliged to accept any or all orders that you place with Firecracker Limited.